Collection and use of personal data
- The logical address (or IP address) of the server you used to access this website
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The previous website address from which you reached us
- The type of web-browser you used
Web traffic data.
Giving us your personal information
Security of data
Right of Access
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by us, in accordance with section 4 of the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. To request a copy of your personal data please write to Aura Internet Services Ltd, 40 Farney Street, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan.
Right of rectification or erasure
- Your name and address.
- A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
Glossary of technical terms used
IP address: The identifying details for your computer (or your internet company’s computer), expressed in “internet protocol” code (for example 192.168.72.34). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
Personal data: means information about you which can identify you and which is within the possession of Aura Internet Services Ltd (e.g. your name and address).
Web browser: The piece of software you use to read web pages. Examples are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox and Opera.