Digital Start is a pilot initiative from the Local Enterprise Office designed to give Local Enterprise Office funded clients* that digital edge – from optimising processes to delivering a seamless digital customer experience, the aim is to help businesses prepare and implement a plan for the adoption of digital tools and techniques across the business.
Digital Start provides support to obtain digital strategy, technical and/or advisory services for eligible businesses. Our expert digital consultants help to develop a unique digital strategy that transforms businesses by identifying where you are on your digital business journey, developing a digital adaptation plan based on your identified need and assisting you to implement your digital plan. It is not intended to cover costs associated with website development, digital marketing, or hardware but rather areas like business process optimisation, enhancing your digital customer experience or utilising data better.
Who is Eligible for Digital Start?
Digital Start is open to businesses who:
- Are in the Manufacturing or Internationally Traded Service sector operating in the commercial field.
- Employ up to 10 full-time employees and to those non-Enterprise Ireland/IDA clients employing between 10 – 50 on a limited basis in consultation with the LEO.
- In general start-up businesses do not avail of Digital Start, however start-ups that are trading for a minimum of 6 months and have generated revenues in excess of €30k may be considered.
- Companies forming part of a holding group, franchise, linked companies etc. are only permitted to make one application. Multiple applications will not be considered.
- Businesses with 10 employees or more may be eligible, please contact your Local Enterprise Office advisor for more information.
See your Local Enterprise Office for more information:
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org